Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Prom

Tips To Save Money For The Best Prom Dress
By Yuni Kristanti


My PromRemember years ago, I was very sad when my mom told me that I could not have a prom dress. I was angry and then she gave the money $ 150, I thought could not get a dress with the money. My friend Michelle invited me to go to see the prom dress on the web was there I could find an affordable dress prom dress even with the price below $ 100, I am very happy.

My PromCurrent weight ideally so I can choose a nice dress and sexy. Finally I chose a thin and lacy dresses that fashion was in February last year. But the price is more expensive dress $ 200 range I begged my mother to add more money, but he refused, he said there is still much needed in addition to dress like makeup, shoes and accessories.

My PromIt took longer to see the dress for me and a more affordable price. I began looking at the web and search for online stores that provide prom dresses priced under $ 100. There is a lot of choices, I was confused because they have not seen the way I wanted. It takes a lot of time to prepare a perfect prom dress and some have started looking for 2-4 months earlier.

My PromAnyway, finally I looked pretty hot in my clothes, I must say. My mother was happy, my dad did not realize, and compared with some of my friends, I really ended with a savings of about 300 dollars to find the prom dress under $ 100 and the rest for other needs of the prom.

My PromI'm so grateful to save money on my junior prom dress, then I decided to help give advice to other girls looking for prom dresses under $ 100, so that they can save money and do not bother their parents ..

No comments:

Post a Comment